Wednesday 3 January 2018

Themed Portraits - There's a Snake in my Boot!

Happy New Year!!

As promised in my last post back before Christmas (was it really that long ago?? *dusts off cobwebs*) I have some commissions to share with you! 
These were requested as Christmas presents and so to avoid spoiling any surprises I've waited until now to share them.

So in the first post of 2018 let me share with you one of a pair of themed portraits done for two brothers that are huge Disney fans.

This is Charlie as Woody from Toy Story! 




This commission is A4 in size and coloured using Copic Markers.

Stay posted for more christmas commissions to be posted up soon!
And as always if you're interested in commissioning me then drop me an email: sara-dunkerton@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment