Tuesday 13 September 2011

Dark Harvest, Create a Character: Johann Sitorius

This post marks the 2nd winning character of the Dark Harvest Create a Character competition. Created by Mike, I present Johann Sitorius!


Johann is a wonderfully complicated character; a Scientist researching electrical engineering, within the same field as Nikola Tesla, under the employ of Frankenstein's people. He's both fascinated and appalled by the medical advances under Frankenstein's reign.
He carries around pocketfuls of delicate electrical tools, Tesla Coils and a Keuffel and Esser Co. slide rule.


The original sketch for one of these drawings here, and a sketch for the previous character Smylzo Kaldu, shall be winging it's way to both Richard and Mike.
Well done guys for creating such fantastic characters and I hope I've managed to capture your visions with my drawings!

4 comments:

  1. Yup, that they are!! :)
    A perfect excuse for me to drool over.... I mean Research pics of Tennant! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my picture of Smylzo Kaldu in the post.
    Extremely pleased with it.
    Thank you Sara

    Regards,

    Richard Aitken

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Richard!!
    I'm glad you like it and that it got to you safely! :)

    ReplyDelete