Thursday 28 October 2010

Autumnal Showers




















This doodle was inspired by my wooded path sprint in the rain to the bus station in Wells last saturday.

Apologies for not posting anything for ages, I have been rather caught up with all those boring grown up necessities of life. Working full time at my day job now that university has finished and hunting for a new place to live has kinda taken up most of my time for the past month.
My boyfriend and I are currently going through the motions of applying for a flat, we're awaiting the results of our credit checks and the landlords decision. Fingers crossed we get the place!!
So I may hopefully be able to settle into a proper routine of work and art and make my posts on here more regular again, once those boring necessities have settled down!

No comments:

Post a Comment